“”Those disputing, contradicting, and confuting people are generally unfortunate in their affairs. They get victory, sometimes, but they never get good will, which would be of more use to them.”
- Benjamin Franklin
If you are one of the “36 people” that have quit the SWFA or if you’ve decided not to renew your membership . . . please feel free to contact us here with your story or with any information that you would like to share. The contents of your responses will remain anonymous, and your confidentiality will be protected under the highest standards of research ethics.
The Write Agenda is pleased to see this erosion beginning within the SFWA. It’s a sign that members of the SFWA are beginning to wake up and realize that the SFWA’s leadership (including Writer Beware, Victoria Strauss, John Scalzi and Ann “A.C.” Crispin and now status quo President, Steven Gould) have engaged in promoting “dissension and dissatisfaction throughout the organization with their inept activist leadership.”
RECENT POSTINGS FROM THE WRITE AGENDA
- Theodore Beale Comments on SWFA Strife: Trying to pull Pournell’s strings
- Mary Robinette Kowal: Proof that the SFWA Membership is Eroding
- The new “face” of the SFWA . . . can he live up to the legacy of John Scalzi? Pretty simple . . . just do nothing and be derelict in your duties.
- T.W.A.N.G. (and others) Project . . . Project Ambrose Persimmon
- Yeh, Jim (Hines) . . . this is the before and after pictures of Ann “A.C.” Crispin. What’s your problem?
- Thank You All For Your Support! . . . It’s Been Fun
- Victoria Strauss is Writing a Sequel to Passion Blew? Seriously?
- Atlanta Nights: The Movie . . . What Still No Funding?
- Macallister Stone or Lisa L. Spangenberg?
- Victoria Strauss . . . Book Sales Records Updated
- STGRB The Blog That Shall Not Be Named: Taking a Stand Against Bullies
- Tom Dark: Stirring up Victoria Strauss et al . . . He’s Really Not “Crazy”
- Protected: Victoria Strauss . . . New Info (T.W.A.N.G. ONLY)
- Protected: Jim Hines (T.W.A.N.G. ONLY)
- Protected: New P.N. Elrod Information . . . T.W.A.N.G ONLY . . . You will love this!
- In this Torah portion, in Honor of Miriam the Prophetess
- The Kirkus Star Cost: $425 – $575 . . . We should all be proud of Author, Victoria Strauss
- Analysis of the 2013 SFWA Presidential Election & Voting Patterns Coming Soon!
- SFWA’s Scalzi . . . More Shit Left Behind on His Exit: Editor of SFWA Bulletin Resigns
- SFWA: The Reign of President Steven Gould has Begun.
The Write Agenda will be releasing a sequel to Passion Blew!: Scamming the John Steinbeck Estate: The Case Against Attorney Charles E. Petit The Former Attorney for the Science Fiction & Fantasy Writers of America and Passion Blew II: The Case Against Victoria Strauss, Ann “A.C.” Crispin, Writer Beware & Others . . . it will be titled Kolorsong; to be released during 2013.