Victoria Strauss came out of her self-imposed exile (briefly) to Tweet about who? Yes, you got it . . . The Write Agenda. Strauss, the literary midget, made a short appearance on Twitter to post the following (below) to an apparent “flying monkey” recruit (who appears to still be in high school and may be a member of VHEMT: Voluntary Human Extinction Movement see www.vhemt.org. VHEMT advocates: “Phasing out the human race by voluntarily ceasing to breed will allow Earth’s biosphere to return to good health. Crowded conditions and resource shortages will improve as we become less dense.”)
Victoria Strauss has ran her own “smear” site and campaign via Writer Beware. Remember, it was The Write Agenda that exposed the scams perpetrated by Victoria Strauss and the Writer Beware Crew; which is more than sufficient for Strauss to loathe The Write Agenda.
You can’t “deny” that Victoria Strauss, A.C. Crispin & Writer Beware failed to report the publishing SCAM perpetrated by their own attorney. See John Steinbeck Family Defrauded by Writer Beware™ & SFWA Attorney: The 2007 Scam that Writer Beware™ Didn’t Report . . . Why?
You can’t “deny” that Victoria Strauss, A.C. Crispin & Writer Beware failed to prove that American Book Publishing was subject to a “police investigation.” Which leads one to believe that Strauss may have another hidden agenda. See American Book Publishing: No Case, No Criminal Contact & No Legal Action Taken.
You can’t “deny” the fact that Victoria Strauss and others were “non-vindicated” defendants in the Bauer vs. Glatzer case. See Bauer vs. Glatzer et. al. – Summary of Allegations Against the Named Defendants
You cannot “deny” that is was an embarrassment to have Victoria Strauss as a panelist at The 2013 ASJA Annual Writers Conference.
You cannot “deny” that Victoria Strauss should have been Disqualified from the First Annual Independent Blogger Awards: Questions of Eligibility Remain Regarding the Meaning of “Independent”
RECENT POSTS FROM THE WRITE AGENDA
- Steven Gould, SFWA President, Unable to Produce Double-secret “SFWA Confidentiality Rules”
- Catherynne M. Valente, SFWA’s Eastern Regional Director Resigns After 4 DAYS IN OFFICE!
- Former SFWA Attorney: Charles E. Petit . . . License loss should not be end of story
- Former SWFA Attorney: Charles E. Petit . . . Suspension urged for Urbana lawyer who defrauded client
- Former SFWA Attorney: Charles E. Petit . . . Loss of Law License
- Former SFWA Attorney: Charles E. Petit . . . The Complaint
- Why Were Contributors to the SFWA Bulletin Not Paid?
- The Write Agenda’s Top 10 Posts
- SFWA President, Steven Gould . . . How He Treated a SFWA Member Before He Was in Office
- SFWA President, Please Start Acting Like a “President” . . . What confidentiality rules?
- Victoria Strauss Taking a (Brief) Temporary Hiatus to Complete her Next Major Literary Flop
- Have you recently quit the SFWA? Contact Us ASAP . . . 36 Quit; The Exodus is Here!
- Theodore Beale Comments on SWFA Strife: Trying to pull Pournell’s strings
- Mary Robinette Kowal: Proof that the SFWA Membership is Eroding
- The new “face” of the SFWA . . . can he live up to the legacy of John Scalzi? Pretty simple . . . just do nothing and be derelict in your duties.
- T.W.A.N.G. (and others) Project . . . Project Ambrose Persimmon
- Yeh, Jim (Hines) . . . this is the before and after pictures of Ann “A.C.” Crispin. What’s your problem?
- Thank You All For Your Support! . . . It’s Been Fun
- Victoria Strauss is Writing a Sequel to Passion Blew? Seriously?
- Atlanta Nights: The Movie . . . What Still No Funding?
The Write Agenda will be releasing a sequel to Passion Blew!: Scamming the John Steinbeck Estate: The Case Against Attorney Charles E. Petit The Former Attorney for the Science Fiction & Fantasy Writers of America and Passion Blew II: The Case Against Victoria Strauss, Ann “A.C.” Crispin, Writer Beware & Others . . . it will be titledKolorsong; to be released during 2013.