” Victoria Strauss has remained silent regarding the findings and challenges to her credibility raised by The Write Agenda. Normally, most people and companies will respond quickly with a response when reputations are challenged. However, she has basically stuck her head in the sand hoping that our findings, i.e. that American Book Publishing was never the subject of a ‘police investigation,’ will simply pass.”
– The Write Agenda – June 8, 2011
[Editor’s Note: The Blog host used censorship to protect Victoria Strauss, Ann “A.C.” Crispin and Writer Beware. As luck would have it, the Host/Editor of the site below ” . . . deleted the anonymous posts attacking writers beware [sic] and others on this blog.” Interestingly, the patsy left the entry posted by (guess who?) Victoria Strauss. It’s always amazing to see these “flying monkeys” that rise up to protect the weiner dogs (Victoria Strauss, Ann “A.C.” Crispin, James D. Macdonald etc.). When ever someone has them painted into a corner they call it an attack. The questions still remain for Victoria Strauss, Ann “A.C.” Crispin and Writer Beware. 1 – 8 below. Victoria Strauss has remained silent and has yet to respectfully (empirically) defend (prove) her claim against American Book Publishing. Updated, 9/16/11]
Let’s follow this blog:
Can Victoria Strauss, Ann “A.C.” Crispin and Writer Beware produce the requested information? That is:
Regarding their claim that “American Book Publishing has been the subject of at least one police investigation”:
1. Who was the investigating police agency?
2. Who was the investigating officer(s)?
3. What is the incident number?
4. Why hasn’t Writer Beware posted this information and links to it?
5. What was American Book Publishing investigated for? (Victoria Strauss, Ann “A.C.” Crispin and Writer Beware do not state this. Why?)
6. What information can you post that would discredit the information and research that has been posted by The Write Agenda through their intensive investigation of your claim? (See this link: Click here.)
7. How long do you intend to be in a depressive state of silence?
8. If you cannot produce evidence to back up your statement that “American Book Publishing has been the subject of at least one police investigation” do you honestly think that people are going to continue to have faith and trust in you? Again, Victoria Strauss and Ann “A.C.” Crispin, it’s time to come clean and resist the urge to remain silent.
T.W.A.N.G. (The Write Agenda Ninja Group) more data here.
The Write Agenda