Ok TWA (The Write Agenda) followers. Here’s another example of how Victoria Strauss & Writer Beware manipulate the truth. These are the “before” and “after” shots of the issues regarding Victoria Strauss’ claims that her home address was an intrusion of her privacy (Yes,she really did that!). It’s also a very clear reminder of how Victoria Strauss manipulates people (under-informed) and the truth! Again, Victoria Strauss’ home address has never . . . never . . . been a mystery and it has always been readily accessible by her own supporters. Please be sure to read the links below.
- We’re having a little fun on Twitter today with Victoria Strauss and her Romantic partner . . . Victoria Strauss; Self-Love. If you can’t shut her up, you might as well laugh at her
- Victoria Strauss’ Address is Searchable in Court Documents on the Internet
- Police Reports? No Crime Committed? Sound Familiar?
- Victoria Strauss’ Address is a Matter of Public Record
- Victoria Strauss Death Threats – The Write Agenda Confirming Police Reports
- ((UNCONFIRMED)) Victoria Strauss’ Health in Question
- Comments on Victoria Strauss (Post Ann “A.C.” Crispin’s DEATH) . . . Ongoing
- Confusion? Psst MacAllister . . . Show, Don’t Tell . . . Taller? Blonder? Let’s See a Picture of That!
- Have You Ever Wondered How Victoria Strauss Puts The Flying Monkeys in Motion>
- Where Victoria Strauss Lives Has NEVER Been a Secret! Fuck You Strauss!
- And . . . is Victoria Strauss Bitching About Her Address Being Posted Here?
- Think Twice? Victoria Strauss’ Address Has Always Been a Matter of Public Record
- Victoria Strauss: When the Heat is on You . . . Change the Topic
- Victoria Strauss: Schooling Twitter User on How to Delete Post
- Writer Beware & Victoria Strauss Post – Ann “A.C.” Crispin . . . (Grin)
- Victoria Strauss – Manipulating the Truth Once Again – CENSORSHIP
- Victoria Strauss in Panic Mode: Delete My Tweet
- Victoria Strauss: “You, sir are a shit.”
- Victoria Strauss: “Good Fucking God.”
- The Write Agenda Challenges Victoria Strauss to a Public Debate